Invitation to the FINTERDIS – The Finnish Interdisciplinary Society ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING on May 27, 2021 at 17:00 EET online*
to be followed by an informal networking event (Happy Hour), starting approximately at 18:30 EET.
General meeting agenda, as required by the articles of the association:
- Opening of the Meeting
- Organization of the Meeting: Electing president and secretary of the meeting as well as scrutinizers of the minutes and counters of votes
- Quorum of the meeting
- Presenting the annual report and the inspector’s report 2020
- Approving the annual audit and discharging members of the board of directors from liability
- Approving the program plan and annual membership dues
- Election of the board of directors 2021-22
- Election of an activity inspector and vice-inspector
- Other issues
- Review of new potential collaborations and goals in Finland and internationally
- Review of relevant issues affecting early-career ID-TD scholars in Finland and what FINTERDIS & its collaborators should do about these issues
- Publications, communications and website
- Closing of the meeting
The FINTERDIS General Meeting is to be followed by a Happy Hour (informal virtual networking event) starting after the Meeting approximately at 18:30.
Registration for the General Meeting and/or Happy Hour by May 26, 11:59pm here. All the registered participants will receive the Zoom link in the morning of the day of the Meeting.
If you would like to form part of the new board of directors, please contact with us in advance via the registration form and/or by sending an email to email@example.com.
*This meeting is held online due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Official meeting place: Ruotsinpiha 2, Vantaa.