KUTSU VUOSIKOKOUKSEEN JA SEN JÄLKEISEEN VERKOSTOINTITAPAHTUMAAN. Kokous ja tapahtuma järjestetään virtuaalisesti. Tapahtumien kieli on englanti.
FINTERDIS GENERAL MEETING & Happy Hour May 27, 2021 at 17:00-19:30
- Opening of the Meeting
- Organization of the Meeting: Electing president and secretary of the meeting as well as scrutinizers of the minutes and counters of votes
- Quorum of the meeting
- Presenting the annual report and the Inspector’s report 2020
- Approving the annual audit and discharging members of the Board of Directors from liability
- Approving the program plan and annual membership dues
- Election of the board of directors 2021-22
- Election of an activity inspector and vice-inspector
- Other issues
- Review of new potential collaborations and goals in Finland and internationally
- Review of relevant issues affecting early-career ID-TD scholars in Finland and what FINTERDIS & its collaborators should do about these issues
- Publications and communications
- Closing of the meeting
The FINTERDIS General Meeting is to be followed by a Happy Hour (informal virtual networking event) starting approximately at 18:30-19:30.
Registration for the General Meeting and/or Happy Hour by May 26 here. All the registered participants will receive the Zoom link in the morning of the day of the Meeting.
If you would like to form part of the new board of directors, please contact with us in advance via the registration form and/or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.